Limited edition, collectible wall art; Only 100 units are available per media.
Also available in paper as Platinum print or Fine Art print, digitally printed with archival inks. Each print is numbered inside a watermark seal to authenticate their sequence within the limited production and include a certificate of authenticity (COA) card.
• MBart Switch canvas wall art posters are giclée printed on durable, archival polyester canvas; with anti-fading, anti-abrasion, and antiwrinkle properties.
• Each collectible print is a reproduction of original artwork created by an MBartist Creator, using large-format UV printing technology developed by swissQprint.
• The primary benefits of UV printing are that the inks provide both; brilliant color reproduction and exceptionally high-resolution print images.
• The MBart Switch display system allows you to exchange canvas art inserts of the same size, an innovative wall space solution creating a new opportunity to collect, save, share, and trade your favorite pop art.
• MBart Switch canvas wall art posters are backlit capable. Using illumination to elevate the presentation and experience of your art display (backlighting sold separately).
About the Creation
This was originally a commission request I received at a show in Hawaii, from a fan that has done a lot of prints with me. It’s become one of my more popular prints. Inspired by classic pinup art, this concept definitely has roots in my subconscious from classic works I’ve seen from the 50’s and 60’s. - Chad Hardin
About the Creator
Chad Hardin grew up in the desert of Las Vegas, Nevada. His earliest work was animation of video games, including ‘God of War’ and ‘Destroy All Humans’. Today, he is best recognized as an illustrator of ‘Harley Quinn’ in the hit DC Comics series, and co-creator of ‘Temerity’ with Jemma M. Young.
About the Experience
MBart Switch canvas wall art posters will ship pre-assembled* and are packaged in a presentation box, specially designed to protect artwork in transit and deliver an engaging consumer experience. *Due to the large size of the Bus Stop artwork, this model requires some assembly.
Each MBart Switch display system will ship with a self-anchoring specialty screw, to be installed on most wall surfaces using a screwdriver (not included).
Most of the packaging materials for MBart Switch products are made from renewable resources and are recyclable.